Aims of this Training
- Enhance comprehension of lone working in healthcare settings in the UK.
- Increase awareness of associated risks and strategies for risk management.
- Promote safety and well-being for healthcare professionals working alone.
- Serve as a refresher complementing mandatory practical training for lone working.
Expected training duration: Approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
Completion requirement: Achieve a minimum score of 70% on the assessment.
- Understand the concept of lone working in healthcare settings, including roles and settings.
- Grasp the significance of risk assessment in healthcare lone working and identify specific hazards.
- Prioritize personal safety by developing strategies, protocols, and evaluating safety devices.
- Excel in communication and reporting to ensure effective connection and incident response.
- Promote health and well-being by identifying challenges, devising strategies, and emphasizing breaks.