Aims of the Training and Assessment
- The aim of this training is to teach you about the basics of effective Infection Control including common procedures.
- This training will take approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
- There will be an assessment at the end of this training and you need to score at least 70% to pass.
- Explain your role in supporting others to follow practices that reduce the spread of infection
- Describe the causes and spread of infection
- Understand the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Understand how to wash hands using the recommended method
- Understand ways to ensure that your own health and hygiene do not pose a risk to an individual or others at work