- This training is designed as an introduction to Equality and Diversity for care assistants.
- This training should take approximately 1 - 2 hours to complete.
- There is an assessment at the end of this training and you need to score 70% to pass the assessment.
By the end of this training you will:
- Be able to define Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, and Discrimination
- Determine ways of working that reduces the likelihood of discrimination
- Promote ways of valuing diversity
- Be able to identify the key points of relevant legislation
- Be able to identify the key points of the Code of Conduct
- Be able to reflect on the likely ways discrimination affects you and manifests in your workplace
- Understand how and where to seek additional advice and support